How your donation will help
Owen spends lots of time undergoing various forms of therapy, many of which are not recognised as standard or essential therapy by government bodies. Therefore, these have to be paid for as an out of pocket expense. We have seen through increased therapy Owen is making improvements and we want to continue that. Additionally, for Owen to continue participating in daily activities he’ll need various forms of assistance and equipment. This specialised equipment doesn’t come cheap and as he gets older, the more equipment he’ll need. We’ll also need modifications made to our home and van that can transport a wheelchair.
Throughout the year we’ll be organising various activities to help with our fundraising efforts.
2017 / 2018 Entertainment Membership
How to make a donation
Owen James Di Candilo
BSB: 016 494
ACC: 215 462 675
Bank transfer donation Owen receives 100% of the donation.
Credit card donation we miss out on a small fee that is charged.
There are many individuals and organisations that have helped us as a family with Owen’s medical, therapy and equipments costs.
We are forever grateful and want you to know that we truly appreciate your help.
A Special Thanks Goes To:
- OJD Gala – Thank you for all the attendees, suppliers and donors who made it an incredible evening. If you would like to reminisce check out our post event video.
- Hope Warriors Foundation – Thank you for funding Owen’s Upsee – he loves the ability to be upright and walk around with us!
- You Caring – Thank you to all those that have donated through our You Caring web page.
- OJD Apparel – Thank you to all those that have bought OJD Apparel and wear it with pride.
- Entertainment Book – Thank you to all those that purchased a 2015/2016 Entertainment Book from us.
- The Carbine Club – Thank you for your generous donation.